Got awards from Julia and Victoria
Julia granted me the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you Julia!!!
And an award from Victoria! Thank you sweets :D
To accept this award do the following:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
7 Things about me:
1. If you really get to know me in real life I go crazy. I change my accent frequently, mostly because I love different accents :) and I would love to be able to do more but for now it's limited.
2. Even though I'm crazy, I'm not the clubbing/drinking kinda girl. I don't like alcohol, it tastes bitter ><
3. I am a Harry Potter fanatic. Not as much as before but I still love the books and the film. Though I would never ace any quizzes. They're so hard!
4. I use to make layouts for xanga when I was 12-13 then I quit. Didn't have much time since school started kicking in. I still use xanga sometimes though. Brings back a lot of memories :D (lame I know)
5. I am taking Chemistry, Biology, Maths and Photoraphy. No longer liking Chemistry and Maths because they both involve Maths (duh Maths is Maths) and I hate Maths but I have to do it in order to be able to do the course in UNI.
6. Whenever I watch Disney's 101 Dalmations again, my mind always springs back to the dream life I wanted. I always mention this to my friend that I am going to get a dalmation, and going to name it Pongo so it's going to have to be a boy I guess. Anyways, because there is a similar pond nearby, I keep thinking I will meet another dog owner with a dalmation and that the same thing will happen like in the film. I know the chances of this happening is 0.0000000000001% but I like to dream :) I know lame >_>
7. Yes I am a Disney fan and always will be. I am going to tell my Junior Linhzzzs everything about it and read them the story (even though the movies are better).
I got this award from Julia before but I didn't know that I had to write 7 things about myself.
So I am nominating:
Thank you again for the awards!